El Paso TX - Tucson AZ
Vertical-One is looking for experienced dedicated certified Electrician within the wireless communication industry.
We are currently searching for experienced Electrician. As an Electrician your duties will include, but not be limited to, working on jobs which will include 480v set down- 5G transformer , wiring of electrical pedestal in the field A/C and D/C, wiring 5G poles in warehouse fully wiring in all DC and AC as needed , while ensuring quality work is performed in compliance with company and government safety requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ability to perform Electrical installs for the Wireless communication industry
• Complete all internal and client required paper work, job logs, field reports and COP deliverables (pictures, Load tests, Inspections, ETC.)
• Ability to read and understand construction documents
• Assist where needed to identify and troubleshoot customer system and equipment problems.
• Identify and fix the cause of equipment failure and site alarms
• Ensures compliance with client guidelines including, safety, construction and installation procedures and policies, etc.
• Ensures compliance with company and government operating plans and procedures, including OSHA, FAA, DOT, HAZMAT, etc.
• Equipment installation, cell turn up, cell optimization, inspections, etc.
• Maintains company vehicle (if provided) and assigned equipment according to Vertical-One policy
• Ability to read and fully execute site CDs• Work with Field Supervisors on setting daily goals, resource planning, and out of box thinking.
• Provide job status updates to Field Supervisors Daily.
• Logging in & out with carrier/customer NOC’s daily no exceptions
• * 1 to 3+ years of industry experience preferred
• * Ability to read and understand CD’s/Blueprints
• * Strong understanding and ability to enforce Vertical 1 Communications standards in the field
• * Industry experience and understanding of multiple carrier standards and procedures (T-Mobile, Verizon, AT&T)
• * Basic Computer/Email Skills
• * Ability to use a digital camera and take quality photos
• • Experience and knowledge of working with crane operators and crane picks (hand signals, rigging, etc.)
• * Strong knowledge of OSHA Regulation and Safety Procedures.
• * Must have a valid driver’s license
• Must be able to work OT and weekends as required.
• Certified Electrician
Qualities and skills you should have…
• * 1 to 3+ years’ experience with wireless cellular construction/installations
• * Clean driving record
• * Familiar with AT&T, Verizon, and T-Mobile new build projects / site MODs and 5G is a major plus.
• * Reliable transportation to and from work
• * Willingness to travel if the opportunity presents itself.
• * Ability to take complete jobsite photos according to description is a MUST!
• * Location: Tucson AZ (most work is in the Tucson AZ area)
Compensation: Based on experience
Competitive salary and full benefits package