Civil Crew Member
El Paso TX - Tucson AZ
Vertical-One is currently accepting applications for the position of Civil Work.
- Essential Job Duties:
• Under direct supervision of the Civil’s Foreman
• Perform masonry tasks including building forms and pouring pads for minor concrete equipment pads, structural tower foundations
• Working with vacuum truck for small diameter holes. Install of sauna tube forms, wood forms, rebar cages and anchor bolts.
• Placing electrical conduit‘s between sauna tube pier and fiber vaults
• Installation of electrical and fiber vault inside lease area.
• Civil construction, such as but not limited to; earth moving, Equipment operation, retaining earth/water, concrete/asphalt, fencing, demolition, and carpentry.
• He/she is able to work independently making sound decisions on behalf of the company.
• Possesses the knowledge and technical skill to perform all tasks assigned related to the tasks listed above
• Maintains onsite relationship with customer
• Communicates needs, problems and questions to Civils Foreman on a daily basis
Qualifications/ Job Requirements:
• Ability to pass pre-employment and random drug and alcohol testing
• Medical and physical ability to perform duties of the position
• Ability to maintain a valid driver’s license, with a driving record that is within guidelines of the AZ Driver’s Insurability Agreement
• Ability to communicate fluently with Crew Foreman, Management Team and other Vertical 1 employees
• Ability to learn from various instruction methods, as well as self-study
• Ability to read and understand general job-related documents
• Ability to keep the job. Site clean at all times
• Ability to work different hours and days of the week
• Ability to make carne asada and good salsa
Compensation: Based on experience
Competitive salary and full benefits package